Friday, August 16, 2013

My Personalized Necklace. :D

Hi to all! :D

I just want to share the picture of my personalized necklace that I ordered from an online store in instagram (@accezfashion)

The online store personalizes necklace, bracelet, and rings.

The necklace was made of stainless steel. You can check her account for different designs. You can choose different fonts for your name, the chain, and the design beside the name, soooo cuuuute! haha! :) I really had a hard time choosing the design that I want.

This necklace of mine was 3 months now. And I can say, even if I easily got sweat, it didn't darken. :)






2 comments:

madhavilabarr said...

TITON: Titanium Sheet Metal - Tioga-Arts.com
TITON: titanium max trimmer Titanium Sheet ford edge titanium 2021 Metal iron titanium token (Tioga-Arts.com). The best alloy sheet metal you babylisspro nano titanium can find on the internet. Titanium Sheet Metal is the finest material, the titaum

Anonymous said...

eu156 jordan 1 mocha,jordan 4 retro,yeezy 350 static,aj1 low,aj 1 high,jordan 3 black cement,jordan 12 game royal,jordan 1 off white,jordan 12s